Teen Revolution

This site is based in Star City and in Teen Titans Universe, with no major heroes nor hero teams, and with HIVE relocating to Star there is a massive amount of havoc.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Rainbows in school (Energy, open)
Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:27 pm by Captain Pika

» The New Brain (open)
Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:15 pm by Energy

» Crocodile Dundee (Open)
Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:11 pm by Captain Pika

» A very zombie birthday to you.(Open to All)
Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:59 pm by Captain Pika

» Itazura Fukui
Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:14 pm by Hotwire

» Sorry!!! (LOA)
Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:48 am by Moon772

» A New Face (Open)
Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:33 am by Rawne-Lo-Dean

» TOTAL DOMINATION of the musical field (moon/open
Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:04 am by Energy

» Jack Skellington (HIVE NPC)
Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:48 pm by Energy

» Janette Hurlu (WIP)
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:18 pm by Energy

Top posting users this month
Energy

Moon772

Hotwire

Captain Pika

Rawne-Lo-Dean

Mr.Blade

Itazura

Most active topics
The Cute Picnic Date (Paige)
A Strange Family (Paige)
Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open)
A Curious Encounter(Opusge)
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)
Paula's Return? (Paige)
Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago)
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)
Lunch Visit (Hotwire)
Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)
Keywords
secrets beach cuteness nina newcomer banana anna flash flutter Rainbow shady jump kimberly breach Tobias fancy masks kanji sigh cold invited Ayumu lorelei Sage fading denica
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Decoding a message (moon)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Queen Of the site
Queen Of the site

PostSubject: Decoding a message (moon)   Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:02 pm

Mimic sits on the couch of the main ops room holding her head wearing her hero costume. Anna aka blood blades dirary lays in her lap on the page with a coded message. Tons of balled up ices of paper lay around her feet. Mimic holds a pensil in her right hand and has a note pad by her left thigh. Mimic had been trying to decode the message for the past 2 hours and is not trying to look through her memories for robins so maybe she could use his tactics to try and decode the message. Mimic would be having robin help decode it but it seems hes still off in gotham or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ttgrpg.forumotions.net
Moon772
Moriarty's Girlfriend
Moriarty's Girlfriend

PostSubject: Re: Decoding a message (moon)   Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:11 pm

Raven would walk into the room, reading a book with now words on the cover. The book was knowledge on other languages, alien languages, and she could use refreshment on her alien lingo. She would look at mimic as she walked over to her, she obviously was tired and needed a break, but that was her decision. "Hello Mimic, what's keeping you up here?" Raven asked, reading through the pages of the book quickly, just freshening up on the languages.

Queen Of the site
Queen Of the site

PostSubject: Re: Decoding a message (moon)   Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:19 pm

Mimic looks over to raven and smiles a little when she sees its raven.

"I'm trying to reach robins memories in my head so I can use his knowledge to decode a message of Slades now declared to be dead apprentice Annabella who also for a short time was a titan. Her diray was delivered her shortly after her death and un like the others I figured the diray of slades apprentice my be worth lookin ginto and..... it has.... i've already found important info in here."

Mimic says as she looks over the code again
Back to top Go down
Moon772
Moriarty's Girlfriend
Moriarty's Girlfriend

PostSubject: Re: Decoding a message (moon)   Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:34 pm

Raven looked at the diary, Anna, she remembered her and her death. Raven looked at the diary, it was coded. 'What do you know so far? Is this is a certain language? Can I help you in anyway?" Raven threw the questions at Mimi, setting her book down and taking off her hood, giving off an inviting tone to her behavior.

Queen Of the site
Queen Of the site

PostSubject: Re: Decoding a message (moon)   Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:43 pm

Mimic handed the diary to raven and looks at her notes

"Well it seems to be regular english but all the letters are jumbled up to the point of where it too me for ever just to decode the first page. So far I managed to decode the fact that slade is building a team of apprentices so he can use them to take us down. I also decoded the part above the message im tring to decode now that anna writes that she hopes it can help her redeem herself for what she did to the team. If it would redeem herself it must be good info and since she uses the word redeem that might in tale that anna filled this book with slades secrets. WHo knows whats in it."

Mimic said occasinaly showing raven her notes as she talks
Back to top Go down
Moon772
Moriarty's Girlfriend
Moriarty's Girlfriend

PostSubject: Re: Decoding a message (moon)   Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:53 pm

Raven nodded. "Well obviously there has to be a way to decode it. Which means there's a pattern you've yet to discover. Have you noticed anything that repeats?" Raven asked, sounding smart. "Did you find anything about Slade's son and daughter?" Raven asked, thinking of back when Rose was on the Titans side then slade's side, now she wonders where she's at. Her brother, although, was always on slade's side.

Queen Of the site
Queen Of the site

PostSubject: Re: Decoding a message (moon)   Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:12 pm

Mimic flips through her notes and comes to a page on the ravanger and shows it to raven.

"Yeah but all it is is a big rant about how she ruined her training session. But I guess there might be some info worth taking note of in the rant."

Mimic clears up a spot on the couch for raven if she wanted to sit down
Back to top Go down
Moon772
Moriarty's Girlfriend
Moriarty's Girlfriend

PostSubject: Re: Decoding a message (moon)   Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:50 pm

Raven sat down in a criss cross way. "Maybe she ruined her session with slade and the other people there did better then her. Slade, now realizing she was useless, killed her off?" Raven just gave a whack at nothing, just putting missing pieces together.

Queen Of the site
Queen Of the site

PostSubject: Re: Decoding a message (moon)   Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:38 pm

"Actually the message reads that she ruined her training by having a sword fight with slade."

Mimic starts fliping through the pages of her notes.

"I don't think slade was the one to kill her... and from some things anna wrote, I'm not to sure she is dead."

Mimic stops on a page of her notes and hands it to raven.

"If my decoding is correct she was devising a plan to end her apprenticship without directly going up and telling slade she was quiting. I think she faked her death and if she did then the part in her notes before that where she tells her doing training in secrect went the way that she hoped it did. somehow anna got her power to the point of where not even falling off jump cityies tallest building killed her."
Back to top Go down
Moon772
Moriarty's Girlfriend
Moriarty's Girlfriend

PostSubject: Re: Decoding a message (moon)   Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:22 pm

Raven nodded "I guess you did you part here then. You have the basics of what she's saying, that's all we need." Raven said re reading her notes. "Well if Anna was alive that means she's up to something. Good or bad, we need to find out, and she can't come back to the tower after leaving to follow slade like that." Raven commented, remembering the whole Terra business and how it destroyed her team from the inside out!

Queen Of the site
Queen Of the site

PostSubject: Re: Decoding a message (moon)   Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:04 am

Mimic nodded in agreement from what she remembered through raven's memories something simular happened with a girl named terra and from what happened with that Mimic wouldn't want anything like that happening again.

"Not to mention if we find her we could try and get her to tell us more information on Slade if she has any."

Mimic looks to the diary.

"But still I would like to decode that one message just in case and also any other parts I may have missed. While I am finishing the deccoding I'll look to see if there are any clues on where she maybe"

Mimic fell silent for a second before looking to Raven.

"Raven I have been meaning to tell you something, so if you have the time to listen to what I have to say I would very much appreciate it"
Back to top Go down
Moon772
Moriarty's Girlfriend
Moriarty's Girlfriend

PostSubject: Re: Decoding a message (moon)   Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:16 pm

Raven peeked at her notes again, looking up at Mimic who said she wanted to ask her a question. Raven wasn't a real open book so she hoped it wasn't anything too deep, but then again she may be over thinking it, Mimic was her friend, a friend that she must protect. "Alright, what is it Mimic?" Raven asked, making her book float over to her, and she began to flip through the page, seeing if anything in there would be helpful.

Queen Of the site
Queen Of the site

PostSubject: Re: Decoding a message (moon)   Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:30 pm

((ooc: wasnt really a question but ill role with it

"Raven first off I just want to say thank you..... if it wasn't for you I woull have left jump a long while ago and probibly would still be out sleepin gin the alley ways of cities. I would have never made the friends i have now who helped me out of my coma and well.... what I am trying to say is I'm in your debt and I'm glad to be able to call you my friend."

Mimic paused for a second before continuing.

"I know this may seem creepy but back when I barrowed your powers back when we first met my powers made me copy over all your memories up to meeting me with a first hand view of everythin gyou felt and went through so...... if theres anything at all you want to talk about know that I'm open to listen and help"

Mimic takes a quick breath before continuing.

"oh an done last thing... Eversicne that time i asorbed trigons powers from your head 've been having some really messed up dreams.... anychance those are just messed up dreams or your memories?"
Back to top Go down
Moon772
Moriarty's Girlfriend
Moriarty's Girlfriend

PostSubject: Re: Decoding a message (moon)   Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:43 pm

Raven took a deep breath. It was a lot to take in. Raven just stretched out one hand of kindness and now this happened. "I am not mushy mushy, I don't talk about my feelings. You've might of seen my memories in a dream but it is nothing compared to reality. I wouldn't open up my past and hurt my friends, I'm here to protect my friends and I won't hurt them on purpose. They're my problems and I won't let you take the burden of them." Raven said thinking of Robin and how he was the only she ever opened up to. He understood her more then any of them, she accepts that, it's also nice that he doesn't pry.

Raven thought of her dreams. " I don't know whats happening to you dreams but we can try to cast what ever is in you out. I might have a few spell books for that, but before that we need more information on it." Raven pointed out, taking a deep breath as she flipped through her book. "Lets find Anna first." Raven said with her mono tone voice.

Queen Of the site
Queen Of the site

PostSubject: Re: Decoding a message (moon)   Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:07 pm

Mimic nods once agreeing with her she shouldnt be getting so off track in such a time like this.

"Right"

Mimic closed her eyes and started to think. "How would robin decode this?" Mimic opens her eyes and looks at her notes of the one message. imic tought for a while before realizing how to decode it. Mimmic looks ove rot the diary and begins to decode it.

"Raven... it's a hint to where slades hide out is and a phone number...."
Back to top Go down

Decoding a message (moon)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  ::  ::  ::  :: -